How I like to work
My work process
March 30, 2017
I'm Lynn Cyrin-Conway :: a mid level software engineer with experience in python / ruby / nodejs.
I'm looking for my next full-time position, and would love to work with you! Here's some information about how I generally like to work.
Products I'm inspired to work on, prioritize:
- the experience of the user
- providing a great experience to all users, and continously expanding their user demographics
- engineering excellence, and a passion for using / creating the best tools for the job
Teams I love working in, have:
- One or more engineers to pair with, skill share, or mentor
- A manager who sees their role as "guidance" rather than "driving"
Technical work I love doing, involves:
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Building out / hardening services within an existing system
- Rapid iteration on new small scale products / internal tools
- Creating developer infrastructure (CI/CD, automated tests, notification systems)